Excellent Critique of GB Declaration
Some have noted that the credentials of those heading up this initiative suggest this is controlled opposition. In an article entitled “Technocrats, Great Barrington, and Bermuda Grass – Why Settle For Reform When A Radical Solution Is Needed?”
If you were to sign, these items are among the things you’d be agreeing to:
1. We did in fact experience a legitimate global health emergency.
2. Using PCR as a diagnostic test for Covid is valid.
3. We should seek to constrain targeted groups of healthy people – focused protection.
4. It is acceptable to socially isolate elders, including from family members.
5. Advancing the current childhood vaccination program is a priority.UN Document on Vaccines, More from Frontline Doctors (US), GB Declaration Critique, Case Demic and More